Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random thoughts

When I tell people I lived in Florida for 5 years they ask "oh how did you like it down there?" Well to be honest I can't really say I enjoyed living in Florida because the only places I ever went was doctors, hospitals, the supermarket when I was well enough to go and in the final year I actually had a job. My time in Florida I would say was more like a step in my life that I needed to take to get to my final destination. About 2 months after I got there I was admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure at the age of 29... Yes Doctors were shocked for me to be that young and be so sick but it can happen to anyone... I lay there in that hospital bed at 700+ lbs drowning in my own body not being able to take a deep breath. It's something I remember and never want to experience again. I was also diagnosed with c.o.p.d and a variety of other things. But from that point in my life I knew I had to do something about my weight and it had to happen fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment