Monday, June 27, 2011

Forget it...


 
In your mind, I know you thought I'd always be there.
Doing what you wanted, thinking I'd always care.
You expect me to forget everything you've done.
You expect me to believe, now I'm the only one.


I can't look you in the eyes and believe what you say.
I don't want to start over the pain just went away.
You expect me to trust you after all the times you lied. You expect me to forget all the nights for you I cried.
You expect me to forget all the pain you caused.
You expect me to believe that without me you're lost.

I can't let myself take you back for a simple reason;
I'm not going to forget, I'm not going to believe.
I don't trust you now or ever, So why don't YOU just forget it????

Forget that you loved me, forget that I cared.
Forget that I exist, or the times that we shared.
Believe there's no hope we'll ever be again.
Forget that you ever knew me my friend.



By Poet730 


© 2001 Poet730 (All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment