Thursday, June 9, 2011

Never forget where youve been

As I was chatting with an old friend today and the current events of my life (I finally made an appt for a consult with a plastic surgeon) He says to me... Once you get where you want to be will you get rid of the pics of the OLD you? I thought about it for a second and said.. no.. Simply because I never want to forget how far I've come and where I've been. I said if we forget where we came from then we will never know where we need to be... and he said If you were where you need to be then you only need to go forward... So I replied.. no matter what u say I won't put what i've been thru behind me it can serve as inspiration for other people and give them hope. I like to give people the hope that no matter how bad they think things are.. that there will be a better day.. and that no matter what they should never give up... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment