Monday, June 27, 2011

All those lies


 
All these years, All those lies...
How can you say 'I love you' as you look in to my eyes?
How can you sit there and cry
as if you really mean those words you say,
when inside you are laughing at this game that you play...

Even though I didn't totally trust you,
I gave you my heart...
but you didn't care with your lies you tore it apart.
The lying and the cheating,
saying you'd always be mine.
So many others, I don't even know how you found the time.

All the emotions you've played with,
all the hearts that you've broken.
Telling me things that to another
you've already spoken.
What did I ever do to deserve what you've done?
To be used and abused all for your fun.

It's not what you've done,
but the lies that you've told.
You've done nothing but hurt me,
yet you act so cold.

Now that your fun has come to an end
and the game you've been playing is lost...
You'll realize one day when your crying and alone,
that you're the one who's paying the cost.
By Poet730   (About Poet730) 

No comments:

Post a Comment