Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Surgery in 6 days!

The past few weeks have been full of anxiety for me every since my insurance approved my surgery it all went downhill from there. Most people say I should be excited.. and I am.. but the anxiety over rides that excitement. The excitement of how much better I will feel to be free of another 25-30 lbs of excess skin from my waist. What is causing me the most anxiety is the thought of being stitched from one hip to the other. I tried to get something for anxiety from my pcp but he gave me everything but, he gave me ambien, he gave me paxil... I'm changing him once I'm done with all this. I need a doctor who listens to what my problems are not one who prescribes whatever he feels like giving me.. Next week on Tuesday, Sept 20, 2011 I will be having surgery... wow 6 days away. I'm going to stop thinking about it now.. before I start freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment